Thursday, February 23, 2006

Slumber

Gd morning ppl, or should i say gdnite. I'm wide awake now, woke up around 7 pm... well having a minor headache even the light from my monitor seems so glaring that i feel like stopping now. Tomorrow is my O.R.D parade, the day i've been awaiting eagerly for a few mths now... But unfortunately for me i won't be taking part! I'm feeling quite depressed now actually :[
Due to my recent surgery i'm now unable to participate in the parade. Had surgery because i had uncovered a cyst in my shin. A problem which had plagued me for a while now, well approximately a yr.

Cyst -
A cyst is a closed sac having a distinct membrane and developing abnormally in a cavity or structure of the body.

Approximately 45 days to my official day of my O.R.D ( operationally ready date). I have enjoyed myself in these past two years of my life in the army. Yet i see myself yet again at the crossroads of life, i'm not sure what i'll be doing in a few months but i hope the roads of life lead ne towards a successful and wonderful life. Being in the army has made be a better person, but i must say it was a love hate relationship. Had a lot of good times and there were most definately bad times, times when i was really down and depressed, but i have come out a stronger person. I'll probably talk about this some other time cause my heads about to explode with this throbbing headache of mine.

Anyway i enjoyed myself last nite, Narcissus. It was nice hanging out with you, probably thats why i'm feeling so tired now. 2 nights in row whereby i've stayed awake til 6 am. Thanks for the iced moccha, i didn't realise i wasn't carrying any dough on me. :]
Thou we talked abt certain things i just think that we should just take things the way there are. Maybe we should stop doing what we're doing, its quite bad. But i'm just so very addicted to you..! Well heads hurting so i'm gonna end things here......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»