Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Velvety Dark Brown ....


Well started day with quite a startling sight!Still dazed i staggered towards the loo, it was around 8, quite early considering it was a sunday...But then again sunday or monday seems not to make a difference in my life at the moment.Why you may ask? Well i'm on medical leave til 31 of March,and everyday is a sunday, til then i'd probably be chronicling my life in this blog. Should have perhaps tagged it as the "chronicles of my dreary life". Yet i do wish i could sleep more...Anyway i assume that my household was still asleep, looking around i wondered where my maid had gone? So i went into the loo, which was not locked, and boy was i shocked!!! Guess who was taking a shower...My maid!But what amazed the most was what happened next. At what seemed to be the speed in which only i had seen Clark Kent move at, she draped a towel around her. Was that fast or what and the shower was still running. It was like she was getting ready to grab a towel ?!?!The best thing to do would be to use the shower curtain, obviously that is what i would have done if an unruly intruder decides upon entering my time in the shower. But she had time to drape a towel, boy that was fast. I'm just glad that i didn't get a glimpse of anything that rightfully shouldn't be glimpsed at, unlike the mind of a certain Ms Chai who conceived an image of me standing there and taking a good few seconds to get a good view.
Damn gal its my maid we're talking about. Perhaps it was someone else i would definately wouldn't have minded at all. So would u like to take a shower here honey?
Perhaps i could unlock the door to find u naked? Well you would always be welcomed here ...
Obviously what i did next was to immediatedly close the door, but that probably was the strangest thing to happen in what was just the start of a boring day.

Well i spent the day trying to resist the light that was emanating from the refridgerator for within those doors stood the delicious brownie that was made by the wonderful sister of Ms Chai, i resigned myself to losing this battle to this Velvety Dark Brown serving that sat in a tupperware in my fridge. Thou it was not really a big serving i found myself sneaking to the kitchen every so often just to get more. For the brownie was too rich to finish at one go. I had to come back for more...

Well now i'm abt to finsh the last piece of the Brownie, as i'm typing this entry.
Sliding down my throat, i wonder if i should take up the offer of Ms Chai as she had offered to give me more brownies and a cheese cake. Goodness gracious me! if i'm not wrong you're trying to fatten me up!! As it is due to my inability to exercise because of an operation to my leg, i'm starting to gain a few inches around the tummy! But so tempted am i that i might just take up that offer...


P.S: Thank your sister for the Brownie it was YUMMY..

No comments: