Thursday, March 09, 2006

Death...




Well guys it was nice to knowing you, i just found out that i'm actually dying. Yes death as it seems is knocking on my door but no i'm not answering.... Looks like the end is near but til then i'll be posting crap on this damn blog. And heres one that might interest you...

Find out when you going six feet underground, cause i have :] and now i can plan the time that i have left... Well i wanna spend the rest of my time with with my narcissus but i think she has other plans. She's pretty pessimistic about us, so i don't really know what's going to happen.... But what i know is that time is running out for me and that i'm happy with her...

Well check out the death clock in this link here:
Death Clock

Well my time is Saturday, March 27 2038. How cool is that its actually on a weekend so people can actually come for my funeral. It also tells you exactly how many seconds you have left and its ticking away.... 1011,303,806 secs to live exactly as i'm penning this entry.So come for my funeral folks....

Well look whos at the door ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»