Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lab Rat...

Well folks looks like i got selected to be a lab rat... Yes indeed i'm throwing my life away just for a measly sum of money. i just hope all goes well and nothing happens to me or anyone else. I'm beginning to feel a bit apprehensive about the whole thing, reading the news about the clinincal trial going wrong in london has now left me quite fearful indeed. Ohh my overzealous me wanting to make a quick buck....

Well as for the test that went wrong, six men were taken ill during the trial in London to test a drug designed to treat chronic inflammatory conditions and leukaemia. Four are in serious condition but have shown signs of improvement. One of two men given a placebo in the trial, said the six were stricken with vomiting and severe pain within minutes of receiving the drug.

As for me i'm will be also taking an experimental drug, which is to be inhaled... Its a series of tests that will start next week a apparently i have been selected, well this is starting to seem that my life is so cheap. Anyway i'm just a blip in this planet called earth so no one will really notice i guess if i were to disappear... Probably Ms C will be better off...

I seriously don't know what i shld be doing... well maybe you can gimme a clue??

No comments: