Sunday, April 23, 2006

Soccer, Shopping and Sleep...

Hey its me, yes finally played almost 90mins of a match without feelig so tired, actually not tired at all i felt quite fit actually but i noe i'm far from my best, looking forward to another week of gym and sore muscles. Heh almost got into a fight too for no apparent readon. The goalkeeper from the other team had a problem with me, didn't know what it was thou but he kept on asking me if i had a problem and when i said no i did not have a problem and i was happy that we won, he pushed my face. At this point of time all kinds of arm locks and methods of slamming and breaking arms came flooding into my head but i kept calm and did not react i guess i didn' wanna hit him and be the stupid one and get hit with any charges of assault or anything, thou i clenched my fist waiting for him to hit me once and i'd probably be all over him.

Anyway hoorah to shopping tomorrow as me and Ms C are going shopping or should i say window shopping. Well hope to get something to make up for the loss of my V3i the phone that should be in my possession now but sigh i guess i don't really need it... : [ Well missing you you honey... Hope to see you soon and when are you coming over!?!??

Hmmm well i guess we all love to sleep, or is it just me? I noe for a fact that its my own personal favourite pastime or at least my company's ... :] Boy do we love to sleep! But sleeping is actually not as simple as it seems. Well sleep is actually very complicated if you don't believe me well take a look, cause boy i'm flabbergasted. Well check out the link below...

Sleepy link

The popular believe that the optimum amount of sleep you need is 8hrs , on the contrary the amount of sleep one needs actually varies from person to person but 8hrs is sort of a general rule. Some can do with six hours of sleep; others need nine. Sleep experts state that you cannot "store" sleep by sleeping more on the weekends in preparation for the normal work week

Tip of the Day :

In an ideal situation, sleep should be undisturbed and experienced in the same room every night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»