Friday, April 21, 2006

Time to exercise..

Ah here i am once again confined to the boundaries of this hospital, more like the 7th floor and within the glass panel that they have at the entrance. Feel like a prisoner, with so many restrictions actually its like back in army... haha. Recruit me feeling hungry again as usual. The great hunger is upon me again can't wait to get served later. Its lunch in bed how wonderful. But it seems that i'm getting fat now!! Oh my what shall i ever do, looks like i have to join the millions of dieters out there, but then again why should i? Is it because i worry about how i look and what other people will think.. Probably... sounds like i'm gonna talk about an old entry of mine...

Well 2 people have said that i'm gaining weight, thats like how bad!! And i thought i was doing fine but theres too much good food out there for me to eat! Aigh why must i put on weight maybe its cause my metabolism rate has hit super sluggish rates due to my lack of exercise... Gotta exercise! Hope my leg doesn't give way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»