Thursday, June 08, 2006

Foot reflexology...

Heres the foot reflexology chart and what the different organs that it effects hope it helps :

  1. Top of Head
  2. Sinuses
  3. Pituitary Gland
  4. Temporal Area
  5. Neck, Cervical
  6. Upper Lymph Area
  7. Parathyroid Gland
  8. Ears
  9. Eyes
  10. Thyroid Glands
  11. Shoulder
  12. Lungs and Bronchi
  13. Heart Area
  14. Heart
  1. Spine, Vertebra
  2. Pancreas
  3. Solar Plexus
  4. Stomach & Duodenum
  5. Liver
  6. Spleen
  7. Spleenic Fixture
  8. Gall Bladder
  9. Adrenal Glands
  10. Hepatic Flexure
  11. Kidneys
  12. Transverse Colon
  13. Waist
  14. Ureters
  1. Ascending Colon
  2. Descending Colon
  3. Lumbar
  4. Small Intestines
  5. Sacral
  6. Bladder
  7. Ileo-Caecal Valve
  8. Appendix
  9. Sigmoid Flexure
  10. Hip & Lower Back
  11. Coccyx
  12. Sciatic Area
Well i decide to get my ass off my bed and go down to the nearest foot reflexology shop near my place, at woodgrove. I just feel that maybe lafter lying down to much and not using my legs that ,uch probably the blood flow in my legs is probably haywire, inclusive of the tackles and knocks that i receive from idiotic soccer players... So as i sat there waiting for the lady to bring the pain she remembered me from the other time that i had come down which was like in January 2005 probably i was the only indian guy to ever step into her shop... :] She remembered the problem i had back then so i told abt the operation i went through recently, she was like "Wah you tahan the pain for 1 yr huh??" I was like really was it that long ago... If not for one of my camp doctors
i would probably be still carrying the cyst with me right now. But i must say that my leg is not what is used to be maybe i should change my style of soccer, i love soccer and what more is that i love flamboyent soccer its more fun and makes the game more interesting when you run at defenders and make them look like fools... : ] So i'm hoping that this massage will make my legs better, thou it will not be good as new...

Well anyway back to foot reflexology, it was quite painful almost every spot that she pressed left me wincing. After a while thou the pain lessened and my legs felt better. But its quite sore now thou hopefully it'll get better...

P. S : I never meant to get the apple i just went to fridge with the intention of getting the orange and i got a really sweet one... :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»