Thursday, July 06, 2006

Brownies Galore



Oh my god this past two days has seen my tummy absorb far too much brownies, too much so that its bound to add an inch or two to my ever increasing spare tyre around my waist. Being so bored i decided to bake some brownies and finished them in like 1 day, two times in a row. I'm still feeling the after effects... Arggggghh....

Well it seems that Chai or chai has been in the midst of her own little battle with buns.. haha crystal jade ones eh?? Well at least you 're constantly exercising unike me cept for the occasional playing of soccer for Mr.Goh cheng kangs team, from which i got injured last sat... THe Arsehole wacked me on the hips with his goddamn knee. Man it still hurts ... Well it seems to be getting better so i'll just rest at home. Well World cup season is abt to be up... And the Epl's gonna kick off soon in Augest, well so is school.

I'm going to have to study real hard... Hmmm maybe i even have a job lined up for me :] . Well that will be in 3yrs time , in the mean time thou i've got to find a part time job... I've got to come with at least 10k for my studies. Hmm where to get that much money?? Yo singapore pools i bet 10k on italy to win the finals....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

augUst not augest. haha. and yea its time to start the ball rolling. nerds we shall be aiight. and BROWNIESSSSSSS u're supposed to share!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»