Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tomb of boredom

Well since boredom is etched on my forehead right now, i decided to go through some photos of mine and just revisit some of my past doings... Came across some photos of me in indonesia during my military trip there. Well travelling is something i would love to do, thou unlike some of my more fortunate friends i do not possess an account overflowing with dough for me to be lavishing myself with or in this case go backpacking or any forms of travelling even if it is taking a cab... Hehe well the price of taking cabs has just gone up... :[

The most i can do is to travel across the border and into Malaysia, thats abt as far as i go... No costly plane tickets, not much travelling expenses just a bus across and from there, i could just basically go on foot. Well whats there to do in malaysia, you may ask.. Well i don't know actually... Well all i know is that i just basically buy some movies to watch and maybe a bit of shopping.

But there are few things that i'd like to do someday soon... And i thing you can do it in malaysia like white water rafting and scuba diving. Iwould also like to do bungee jumping and free falling and i dun think they have these in malaysia or then again they might just have... Thou not your average daily activities but i'm just jotting them down to name a few, these are some of the things that i'd like to experience in the somewhat near future... Thou i've jumped out of the plane a few times during my time in the army i'm guessing the feeling of free fall will definately be more exhilarating.. As long as my main and reserve chute don't malfunction that is... Haha i better bring my own personal rigger along...

Well the furthest that i've gone out of singapore will unfornately have to be indonesia or is brunei further?? haha Its not that its a bad country or anything its just that i can't go any further... I would like to go places like china, japan india blah blah blah but like i said before, if only... :[

Well indonesia was a good experience though having been in a somewhat hostage like situation...
And mixing around with the folks there... i liked the place the food was nice but i guess my stomach wasn't used to it or maybe not used to the water. Aigh got a sensitive stomach... Even nasi lemak from changi village upsets my stomach but thats not gonna stop me from having more...

Well when i have time i'll post some of my indo trip photos... Well i actually have the time now but i'm just too freaking lazy...

Anyway you don't answer your phone half the time and still say i never call...!!
Woof Woof...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»