Monday, October 30, 2006

Can't seem to let you go...



















I'm trying my utmost best not to face the reality that you're not by my side anymore, i really need divine intervention. If our lives are so short then why won't you let me love you... Please do not cite my race as a reason cause if you did really love me then i don't see a reason why what your parents think should change your feelings for me... I just wanna run back into yr arms dear girl, if you'd only know how much i wanna be by your side... Always reminiscing the times we've spent together... I've fallen so hard for you, that its so very hard to let go, i know you don't understand. Well i don't blame you.

I guess its my fault i should not have exposed my heart to you.. I won't make that same mistake again... I've kept my emotions in check for so long but you've made me so very vulnerable again... I 've sent you so many msgs only to be replied in your silence,which is quite painful if you don't know, what did i ever do to you to warrant such treatment? Don't i even deserve a bit of respect? I've never treated you badly or anything... I just made the mistake of loving you...

Maybe you don't see the point of replying my msgs, you probably think its better to keep quiet... But it hurts like hell, my heart aches... Everyday i pray that my phone rings and that your name appears on my display and that you tell me that you'll take me back...

Well have fun, you're probably seeing other guys anyway so have loads of fun ok... Wish i could step off this ledge and just forget but memories of you i just don't wanna let go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi! Siow ah. Ledge and all. I rather u be hospitalised because i smack u