Sunday, October 08, 2006

Where is my angel?




















They say there are angels everywhere.... So where is mine?

I could really do with an angel right about now, so god send me an angel. Send me someone to guide me and show me the way cause the roads that i'm walking are all winding, never ending and the lights are so blinding that i know not where i'm headed...

I'm just so lost and helpless and losing my strength, i'm trying to put on this brave front but i don't know if i can do this much longer. I just wanna run, keep on running, as far away as possible. A safe haven where i can just lie and forget about everything, but can i really forget? For whenever i'm alone i tend to think, if i can just wipe you out from my memory. Just like the movie, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, but they still ended up together. I just want to run back into your arms and fall in love with you all over again, i wish you would just take me back... I really can't get it, all those times you whispered those words to me and you're just letting go just like that i don't know how you can do it... Unless it was all just not true, i'm just so hung up over you girl, you probably don't understand what i'm going through here.

So heavens above, i'm waiting for my angel...

No comments: