Monday, January 29, 2007

Hit the road jack..!

Its time to reminiscing on the past and to look to the future.. I find myself trying to help people with their relationship problems when i myself am in need of divine intervention... : ] But i'm doing much better now... Deep inside me my heart aches but i know that i'm moving on, as time moves by the aching lessens and i guess the key is not to be alone... I admit that i teared at times but i see nothing wrong with, whats wrong with crying? Does it make you any less a guy? In the past i'm one for suppressing feelings and bottling all up, but since this relationship.. i don't know whats with the emo-ness... I guess she left me with overflowing with emotions.. :]

Anyway focus is not on gals no more.. just wanna concentrate on my books..Doing well so far, alls good.. prelims are due to start next month and the 1st paper is Ibm on the 12th of feb.. hope to score well and at least gauge where i stand, spent alot of time on this module and lets see if its worth it...

No comments: