Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sigh keep putting off from doing my assignments.. One due on mon and one on weds... Its like i'll never get down to it, tend to keep on procastinating... Well i have time on my hands but look what i do i'm on the net, playing games etc... Now i feel sleepy even .. ZZZzzz

Anyway going to be a guinea pig again next saturday, down at Pfizer, for about a week or so.. now that i basically have no income have to resort to such means again... My job as a cook has been a short but fun experience thou, you could say it was fun while it lasted... Learn plenty of things about cooking and stuff... Maybe one day i'll open a bistro or something.. haha one day... Now its like the f&b industry is like a little too saturated and its not like i have the capital to invest right now. Can't wait for my cheque for the drug volunteering to come in prob like 2wks or so... Yummy sounds like shopping to be done haha... My shopping buddy is no more... but i guess there are other ppl arnd, shldn't be fretting over this...

Anyway here are some pics from my short experience as a cook..

Arrangement by me :]
its all abt the setting haha...
Prawns, salad, salmon and theres more... lobster, crayfish, oysters, mussels, clams...
Yummy Yummy















Lining Up the prawns...

No comments: