Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dawn of yet another Blogger?

"Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called "blogging". Individual articles on a blog are called "blog posts," "posts" or "entries". A person who posts these entries is called a "blogger". "

So am i, officially now a Blogger...?

Well Ms Chai you could say that you got me started on this online journal thingy... Well as for the entitlement, i decided on this because you're the narcissus to my narcosis, leaving me in the state that i'm currently in...... hmmm should i say more my dear..?

i decided against the pilfering of your so called patented "Titles". Now why would i wanna use your names, do you really think that i would not be able to conjure something up by myself, well you really shouldn't underestimate this wordsmith. At least now i've got something in my fight against my inner sloth.... My Blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»