Thursday, February 16, 2006

Deliriously Happy ( :




" for once, you'd made me deliriously happy (: "

Hmmm...You've got me wondering now.I'm glad you enjoyed our little outing in the park, but whats so old school abt that?? And what do you mean for once? All these while if you haven been ecstatic then what have you been feeling, honey?

Giving me death threats won't do you any good. Consequences monsequences.... So you gonna confiscate the card, baby? Or should i just post
the poem out here so that i can look at it whenever i feel like it...


"Awkward as it may seem....."

Anyway i enjoyed my V day outing, it was quite delightful being there with you. I was eagerly awaiting your call, anticipating your surprise when you received the gift i had gotten you, but it seemed that it was fashionably late as i would put it, damn delivery guys!Arriving 3 hours late! It got me pondering on whether i got swindled out of my dough by some online scam... I hope u liked the gift and the food was good but it was too much wasn't it considering that it was just the two of us and the fact that we had a diet to adhere to. Now you not trying to fatten me up are you? Glad the weather was kind on us cause i didn't have a back up plan and also happy that those bloodsuckers stayed away as well... But am i starting to suck your Blood??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i swear if you'd posted the poem, that's it shawnnn! haha for i shall declare war. you dont want that do you? heheh.