Thursday, March 30, 2006

Butler??

Hmmph since when have i become your personal butler??? :]
Just because i got you the milkshake you were craving for doesn't mean i'm one... Ha ha :] Just wanted to give you a wonderful surprise, to do something nice for you, too bad you were suffering from food poisoning, and i don't get the once a year thingy you were talking about. But alas i couldn't get the strawberry flavoured one for you for they were out of it, anyway i knew you would have liked it... It was like between vanilla and chocolate and since i was not suppose to consume anything chocolate flavoured due to my clinical research's list of things not to consume i got you vanilla as well.

But why do i go for this you may ask, the clinical research thing, well as i said i needed the money. For what you may ask, well as i said before my bank account is on the decline right now, and i'm not really sure if i would be gettin 1 more months pay. The fact that SAF is no longer sponsering my expenditures is something i have to get used to and the money from this is sort of like just extra income for me to spend. I mean it seems like the money in my bank account is waiting to be unleashed, but there has to be something going in to my account so that i can be at ease. Anyway its better than a regular job as i'd be home most of the time.

And like i said last night you don't have to do anything special or nice for me. Cause having you in my life is special enough...

No comments: