Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Duty alone in camp?

Well my mates have all left the camp. hendon camp that is. A camp so ulu that even the name is an unfamiliar one to the ears of civilians out there. Inclusive of me at one point of time or so...
The BMT batch of "soldiers" came to collect their i/c 's at about 9am, some even earlier then that. But i mean come on guys what were u you guys thinking ?? Since when has anything gone according to timing when it was for your own personal gains... It even went to the extent that our i/c 's weren't released... Haha.. I can't help but have this little chuckle to myself.... Hmmm but who has the last laugh as the C.O.S for today is none other than "ME". Yes, me by myself.... More like me, myself and my xBox. Ah but then there was yuen bow or is it pow?? Then came wesley, Oh i had company, lucky me. They suggested locking up the office and heading out and so i complied...

Who was i to refuse 2 powerful men in the company.... We went shopping, for printers. Dear Mr. Wesley wanted to buy a printer so that he could get the testimonials done for you guys by thurs when apparently you guys make your 2nd attempt to gt your i/c again. And i found myself getting one as well, why?? i don't know... I didn't really need one actually and considering that my bank account is on the decline i found myself questioning my purchase...

Anyway waiting for Ms C to gimme a call now, tried calling her like TWICE, but to no avail. Hope we're still meeting...Hmmm well i hope this little tyrst of ours goes well without any little arguments or anything... Well don't pay any attention to this darling its just a state of a little trepidation on my part. I'm not trying to be neurotic about punctuality honey, but i'm guessing you'll be late... :] Or maybe it'll be me but highly unlikely...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»