Sunday, March 19, 2006

Changes???

I'm quite apprehensive of what lies ahead of me, and it seems to me that i'm turning into one big baby ... I'm getting hit by a series of overwhelming emotions this last month or so, whats wrong with me? She says its maybe cause of my age and everything but i'm quite skeptical about that fact. Whats wrong with me! Is it because of the conversion back to civilian life? But i've become a stronger man or at least thats what i assumed. Reminiscing on my life in the army i realised that i've become a more confident and mature person. I've learnt a lot of things and had a lot of good experiences especially coming from a unit with such a great heritage and i'm proud that i could be part of that. Maybe i'm just insecure about you, and with your background and everything i was just beginning to have doubts on myself. Well i guess i'll try and be more positive but i feel that i have colossal expectations of me. I'm not attempting to be belligerent or anything cause i know that i always seem to be the root of all the minor arguments that we have been having. Whats with the emotional changes? Hmmm this reminds me of a word i just picked up, Dementia...

Dementia -
Deterioration of intellectual faculties, such as memory, concentration, and judgment, resulting from an organic disease or a disorder of the brain. It is sometimes accompanied by emotional disturbance and personality changes.


Ahh word that i got from you favourite friend if you're reading this. Perhaps you were right i wouldn't want my army friends reading up on my blog. At least not all of them, i'd probably remove the link from the 4 coy blog. It was nice seeing the guys again on wednesday, Lim jings birthday, or should i say titties... I'm gonna miss everybody and the life that we had, the things that we've been through. Good and bad times there have been many... Even the times we try to siam Si-Kang... Life was great! Especially after we turn operational. Well i hope that everyone does their part and keep in contact. I would hate it if we become complete strangers after this 2years like brudders...


P.S: Baby if you wanna put my photo up its ok, just make it a gd one la... [ :

2 comments:

gang said...

hoho yes i'm reading. you look pretty cheerful on wednesday. keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»