Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wishlist for 2006..

Hmmm well i was thinking of stuff that i would actually like to get this year. And so ta da here is my all impressive list of thingamagigs.... Well not really impressive actually.. :]
Just some of the things i'd like to get!!

Motorola V Razr V3i











  • 1.3 Megapixel Camera
  • Airplane mode ( whatever that means)
  • Pim Mode (wow do i get to be a P.I.M.P)
  • 100g hmm super duper uber light !!
Probably out of my budget....! : [

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-N1














Megapixels : 8.1
Optical Zoom : 3x
Digital Zoom : 6x

DAmn i probably don't need this but man i would love to have it!



Nike Dunks





Ohh they look so fine
Gimme a size 10 , thank you!!























Oh la la the almighty PSP, welcomed in my life anytime...











Fossil watches, looking mighty fine!Bet they'd look better on my hand. Right Ms Chai...?
























Well i could do with these as well.... Brasil tee , man utd's centenary reversible jersey to add to my collection of my beloved man utd jerseys, Portugal's 2006 world cup jersey. I would love to have next seasons man utd jersey also but its not out yet... Well i'd probably update this list as time goes by.....

Gibson Les Paul 1958

Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Guitar



Lo and behold !! The guitar that i have always wanted since i saw my idol slash using this guitar, but never ever got down to getting it so this year it'll still be on my list... I've been playing for 5 yrs ++ now, but i'm beggining to lose interest... So i'm not sure if i should get it :]




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»