Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Confused..

These crevices won't close by themselves for its just starting to see signs of getting bigger and deeper....



I dunno this is probably a crappy poem. Well i'm not good at this shit la huh. It seems like we can nvr end a day without sadness in our lives. Someone always seems to get hurt. I dunno what's coming our way or where we headed but i hope you lift this fog in front of me cause like i told you theres nothing or no one between us but you're building this wall or should i say that we're building it, I''m putting the bricks and you're layin the cement...



ConFuseD:

Confused is how i am,
Cuz baby you know the way that i am,
you get me into this delirious state,
yet sometime you leave me for dead,
baby u mean the world to me,
i long to hear your voice,
and your laughter makes me rejoice,
that's is how i want it to be,
but you're creating this wall before me,
and there's nothing in front i can see,
i dunno how it may seem,
but baby save me and get me out of this bad dream....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»