Sunday, March 05, 2006

Faux Hawk or Faux Pas


Well i juz got my new haircut it was suppose to be a copy of Mr.David Beckham or as my hairstylist put it "Lavi Peham" I tried to contain an outburst of giggles when he said that but this was the first time i was having my hair done at his salon, so i would rather not the scissors be sticking out of my scalp when i leave.But what was disturbing about this guy was that not his pronuonciation or his proficiency in the language but this guy seemed a little too gay for my liking and it was not the happy kinda gay, but the gay kinda gay. Well as for my haircut i kinda showed him the faux hawk photo of Mr.Beckham, which Ms.Chai convinced me would definately suit me. I'm thinking now that its more like a fashion faux pas...
Hmmm maybe i should get more opinions about my new hairdo. According to Ms Chai its nice. But what worries me is the fact that she burst out laughing when she saw me, but after much scrutinizing it was declared by Ms Smartypants that it was actually quite nice. Well i'm about to go catch Underworld Evolution now hope its good. Lets see what my friends say abt this new hairdo... ]:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well so you choose not to believe me! hmmph. WM WM (think: hand sign) haha if u get what i mean mr smart-alec. heheh.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.