Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm bored, i'm stressed by this monotonous life. Well maybe i should go out and try finding something to do.... I can't even do any sports, its so irritatting, maybe erhaps a job or something.
Well i'm hoping to change down a few gears and probably hit the sack again, thou its highly unlikely cause i would say i woke up 2 hrs ago. Narcissus didn't call me either.... I seem to be calling all the time and especially when she's about to go to bed, seems like bad timing on my part... Wish she lives next door [=


Well why do people say they smoke cause their stressed out? i'm feeling stressed and bored so does that mean i have to go down to the store to get a pack of life sucking cigerettes. So i think its right to be judgemental about people who smoke cause its so not cool and it top it all it stinks. I think picking up a sport like grabbing a buddy and going for a jog would be so much better in the reliefing stress department, also it keeps you lean and mean.


Anyway how did i get to the topic of smoking. Well my phone just rang and guess who... She called!! Wooo Hooo..... But it was an uber duper super short conversation thou...
Well shes been having nightmares... i dunno why maybe you're too stressed out, better take care of yourself. Eat more dun starve yourself if not you'd be all frail, well you get the drift. Well can't wait for Man Utd match tonight its at 3.55am damn...! I'd probably be awake til then.....

I'm the driver in this bus, the bus that i'm driving in a roundabout with no exit....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»