Saturday, March 25, 2006

Not workin out??


When you say its not working out, i hope you're refering to the fragileness of your diet and not this relationship. It seems to me that you still seem skeptical about us, is it because of me.. Is it because of the way i potray stuff?? I really dunno baby...

Remember the time u said that this journey will not be smooth, well i'm not saying it is or will ever be, but i would also like to state that my feelings for you are as true as this world that we live in... As for the questions that you always ask me?? Maybe u should save them for the wonderful conversations that we have, write them down or something :]

Well i am writing this entry to reaffirm that i wanna be with you, and sorry for any pain that i've caused over this course of time. Thought that maybe you should hang out with your friends, didn't want to be in the way... Anyway i think its time for me to catch up with my mates... Plus i don't feel too good, maybe its because of last nite...

Man Utd Song by hooligan :]


Anyway hope chelski loses to city.. Heres a song for Man Utd fans and also for fans of other teams out there, including the damn scousers... Hope u guys get the msg, its quite clear.


No comments: