Thursday, April 27, 2006

As i was sitting in the train today, this guy came into the train at bukit batok and sat down beside me. It was one of those two sitter kinda seats. Anyway i was hlding my mp3 player in my hand and he started to staring at it in amazement! He was looking at really closely as if he was examining it through a microspoe or something then he starrted talking to me, judging by his appearance it would say he was probably in his mid 40s. Anyway he asked what was it that i was holding in my hands and i told him it was my mp3 player then he satrted asking me all kinds of questions like can it take photos, send sms or make calls... I guess there are phones out there which probably has all these functions and i would most definately one one of these.

My ideal phone would be one with a 5gb memory space for my mp3 songs, at least a 5megapixel camera and of course a sleek and cool design. Well probably cost a bomb and i don't think there's such a phone yet is there? Well i'm not up to date with the technology now... Anyway this guy was going on and on about my mp3 and saying that i got it damn cheap for a 20Gb player.

He later went on to condamn technology and told me that it has not improved and gave me the radio as an example, stating that even now after several years the radio has trouble with reception, telling me that it shouldn't be the case if technology has improved greatly. Well probably no one is interested in improving this technology at the moment or not anytime soon.

Anyway back to drug testing and this would probably be my last session..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»