Saturday, April 29, 2006

Where have all the cabbies gone?

where have all the cabbies gone? Damn it, i was waiting for the freaking cab for half a freaking hour but no sign of a cab that was willing to gimme a ride...!! They were either hired or changing shifts or they were just F***ing blind. I was so damn pissed, maybe i should have called a cab? Anyways missed my soccer match that iwas so looking forward to. Well maybe next week then. Sorry guys i hope you guys have enough players, i know that you were short of numbers but hopefully you guys could field 11 players.

Called Chai to tell her about how pissed i was but she was apparently to busy for me. Probably even if i was dying and called her it would most likely not make a difference. Arggh guess i'm just being puerile and selfish... Well i'd just go and rot in my haven of a room and just wait for the man utd match to start.

My phones on silent so
DO NOT DISTURB....

No comments: