Thursday, April 20, 2006

Back to drug testing

Here i am once again back in the hospital. Back to what i do best i guess, slacking. As i'm keying in this entry i await eagerly for the call of nature. I'm to submit my urine sample to the lab and upon passing the test, i will be allowed to consume lunch. I've not eaten for 16hrs now calculating the time since i last had something going down my gullet... One of the things i had to follow was to fast 4hrs before the tests which begn at 12pm and being me i arrived fashionably late at 1pm, considering the fact that i also woke up late at around 9.30am i wasn't allowed to take breakfast, no not as punishment but because i had to start fasting from 8am. ( Poor little stomach)

But as i try in vain to call nature it wouldn't answer damn it. Is it spoilt?? Why doesn't it come out? My water hose seems to have malfunctioned. I have dranked 4 bottles of water up to now and i am going to play pool so that i can forget about this great hunger... Sigh : [

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»