Monday, April 17, 2006

A Pissed of Lab Rat

Arrrgh another session of drugging has just passed and this time i was uber pissed of at the doctor the nurses and even one of the subjects... Yes we the guinea pigs are refered to as subjects, subject 1 and so on, i'm am subject 3. Hot under the collar you could say, why? Well they didn't want to let me go, cited something like my heart had an irregular heartbeat along with 3 other guys we all had to stay in til 2pm whereas the rest left at arnd 10am or so. Idiotic doctor, who is she to know about my own heart when i myself feel perfectly fine, and the stupid telemetry device which is supposed to monitor my heartrate is super duper sensitive la. They say that my heartbeat wasn't normal for a period of time, well that was because i was laughing, playing pool and playing game... Doing this kinda stuff increases your heart rate, and i can't just sit around the whole day doing nothing especially when they decided to monitor my heart for a couple of hours more it was suppose to end at 4pm after spending the whole day in bed, but they decide to put me on telemetry til the next morning and you expect me to lay in bed til then?

Come on i've done so many things that have probably made my heart stop over the years things that are quite crazy that i would have never dreamt of doing if not for my ns liability. Probably when i had my first military static line jump out of the damn plane the C-130, my heart could have stopped maybe for like a second or so and to tell me that lying in bed the whole time feeling no pain whatsoever you telling me that my heart has an irregular beat. Even the subject whose heart stopped for like 6 seconds was allowed to go home at the stipulated time and you're making me stay back just because my beat is irregular? Well for all the trouble i had better get compensated with a few hundred at least heh :]

Haha i also played soccer on saturday, finally on the pitch, boy was i shag. I couldn't run at all, my fitness has dropped tremondously over the past 3 months of inactivity. Looks like i have to build up my fitness again. I even missed a sitter, i had beaten the last man in one amazing move and had the goalkeeper at my mercy but it seems like time stood still as at that very moment i didn't know what to do... And the rightback came and stole the ball off me... : [
I always seem to miss all this simple goals... Why?? Probably i become too complacent. Well next week we have an important match coming up with forza. Hmmm if i'm not wrong the name of my team is "Nitro Revolution" Haha what sort of name is that hehe. Aig Its better than "Always happy" the team that we beat 4-1 and who lie at the bottom of the table, i wonder how they stay happy?? Good thing is that i didn't feel any pain whatsoever in my leg, so thats good news, time to build on my fitness.

Anyway today marks the end of the exams for my dearly beloved, finally we get to spend time together. Lets not bicker over small things hookay? Can't wait to see you Ms smartypants! Good luck for your paper today, this is your not so bright wordsmith signing off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»