Monday, April 10, 2006

Finally its back with me...

The item that has been sorely missed and the one that marks my return to the cilvilian world, i'm now an operationally ready Nsman. Haha [ : Thats sounds so good on the ears doesn't it. Well they always said dun worry your time will come and reassuring as that sounded it took a pretty long for that time to arrive. Well now that i'm officially out of army i probably am headed towards resuming my studies. I'm not sure yet as to where i'm going but we'll see where the crossroads will take me to...

Anyway i'm going to malaysia now for a short trip probably do some shopping and have dinner there... Haha don't have the need to apply for an exit permit. Wonderful!

[ :

2 comments:

funkymunkey said...

haha.congrats man.finally a civilian

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»