Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Is this it?

You say that watching sacha and michael's so called unique relationship has got you wondering... probably about us, well i don't know what you're thinking about, but to me it seems quite ominous now, the black clouds are gathering outside my window. Crazy thoughts are running through my mind for i do not know what's going to happen, thou inside my head it has already dawned upon me for what might actually happen its just left for you to unleash those words upon me and for reality to come crashing down on me...

For if you really feel that way then i cannot stop you, i guess it would be for the better and for you to be on your way to hopefully find that unique love that you crave for, cause if it seems that i'm not that person destined for you then i cannot change fate. I probably didn't want to say anything on the eve of your paper cause you'd probably be to distracted to study. Well if you read this i hope you let me in on whats weighing on your mind...

Anyway i hope you did well in your paper, wanted to call you but i guess you wouldn't wanna hear from me.

3 comments:

funkymunkey said...

dude,it cant be that bad rite?cmon man,this doesnt sound like the shaun i noelah.haha.anyway,when do u wanna get the stiletto eh?rofl

Anonymous said...

YAH LAH i totally agree with funkymunky. heheheh. hello mr wordsmith. (:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»