Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ohh Cookies...!


Oh wat a surprise... Ms Smartypants got me subway cookies... Hmmm wat shld i say? Thank you mucho mucho, well tats me acting cute for you so dun get irritated with me okay. Can't remember my favourite sandwich thou is it the italian B.M.T or was it some steak thingy..? i think it was steak and cheese if theres one with that name, its been a while since i had subway. I guess probably because there isn't a franchise near my place, well there was but it had to close down i guess business was pretty bad or something. I'm assuming people didn't warm up to the subway concept then, but man who doesn't like subway! Its like they make the best sandwiches ever!! And best of all its super fresh. The freshly baked bread plus fresh food not to mention its low fat probably why Ms C loves it as well, and best of all its all custom made i mean you have your own choices of the bread you wanna use all the way to the veggies and etc... Plus the cookies are heavenly are they low fat too?? :]

Anyway thank you mucho mucho again!

By the way i had a HIV test done recently, it was done to check my immune system on whether the disease had somehow found its way into my system... Its not that i've been sleeping around but i've got bad news as well as good news. ] : I'm sorry but how do i put it, the results are out and i didn't do too well, The gave me 2 negatives ( -ve ) ' s so does that make a positive +ve?? Well as for the bad news i've to wait another 6 days for my pink i/c.... ] :

Anyway today is the day that i 'm going for my medical review to find out whether i'm actually allowed to start playing soccer again! Well i hope the doctor gives me good news... And as for my choice i've decided on banking and finance... Hope all goes well, but its weird i've yet to receive my confimation from Nus and Ntu...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»