Tuesday, April 04, 2006

24 / 7

Yes 24/7 is the date of my next medical appt!! Thats like how long away, it seems like ages away and now is just the beginning of april... And the doctor has told to not jump and do strenuous activities... Oh no that means no soccer for me?? Just when i'm about the most bored guy with no job and nothing to do... Or i can choose to be oblivious to what the doc said, he told me to rest for 1 more month before i proceed to light jogging then antoher 2 months before i return for another appointment where he would officially give the thumbs up for me to start exercising again. What shall i do...? For i shall not be able to resist longer but what holds me back is the fact that a slight knock or a bad tackle would send back to the operating table. Hmmm so how??? before 24/7 i'd probably be an old man, retired with grandchildren... Well the signs look ominous, for my leg that is cause i'd probably start playing soccer soon enough...

2 comments:

Nick said...

I think you should work your upper body out in the meantime. Don't play soccer just yet man, let the leg heal. Also, come check out some bands with me. =D

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»