Monday, May 15, 2006

World Cup Fever!



Ah its been a while since i last updated my blog... Been preoccupied with other stuff i guess or maybe i'm just too lazy. Well what has kept me, you may ask, well for one it is the game Football Manager 2006 which is mainly the reason behind my lack of online appearances including Msn.. I've been spending hours on FM06 but have nvr got past the 1st season... Well you cold say world cup fever has hit me cause i've been struck down and struck down hard. I've been spending time, maybe too much time on soccer and i guess i've been neglecting my dear Ms C, i'm so sorry dear!!

Getting world cup jerseys, playing soccer and now i've gotten into collecting the sticker book, the world cup one that is. So you may say that it is childish collecting the sticker book but let me tell you it's no child's play collecting stickers nowadays cause me as an adult i'm feelin the pinch, yeah somewhere near my arse that is...

Collecting the stickers is so damn expensive that a packet of 5 stickers cost a dollar!! And theres 596 stickers in there and if u do the maths,its like spending $120 for the whole book not including the extra sickers you gonna get .... I mean you're definately not gonna get all 596 stickers by just spending that much you're bound to have missing stickers!!

Boy oh boy!!!

And started my driving again, had about 6 lessons already i think, So far so good. But i'm starting to get quite irritated by the instructor!! Well my Tp's on June 26 so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»