Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cruising speed...

Well things are picking up at school and i'm trying to keep myself occupied so that my mind does not wander off and start thinking about her... I guess i'm just trying to force myself into thinking that she'll be back someday, well will she? or is she already dating other guys? She said that she just wants to concentrate on her studies, well tell me who doesn't want to do well? I also want to do well and i believe that we can still be together and motivate each other on... But i guess you're just giving me excuses to break it off... Sorry to be dwelling on this, guess this is the only output for me...

Anyway as i said things are picking up in school and assignments are starting to find their way to me. I can say that i'm struggling a bit in maths.. well actually basically every subject... I need to buck up but i can say that i'm finding it difficult to motivate myself...

time to buck up....

No comments: