Saturday, December 30, 2006

New year...

















Wonder what the new year holds for me.. one thing for sure is i'm hoping theres more money involved, as in not things for me to pay but i hope whatever it is my bank account swells up haha and not vice versa :] well money is the root of all evil so what? i'm evil so give me more i say...

What i need in the new year is just money i guess, don't require anything else... i'll give love a pass, never had any luck in it anyway... Unless she makes a u-turn and comes back to me which is highly unlikely i guess, i've tried i guess in vain but i got to talk to her one last time and i regret not saying much but i didn't wanna hear her cry or anything, her last words to me were ' merry christmas'. I'm just happy that she called me i wish we could talk again.

Anyway i'm gonna come up with a bunch of resolutions for the new year so watch out for them haha : ]

Hmm i think i'll just add them here

New Year Resolutions :

Have a balance of 10k by end of the year. $$$ keh Ching, keh ching !!
Get back my six pack with hard work... i'm getting fatter by the min.. :[
Get amazing grades..
Get her back in my life being friends.. :]
Spend more time with my mum...
learn to cook more dishes and deserts...

Thats all for now...

No comments: