Tuesday, January 02, 2007

1st entry of the new year.. hmm

Well life for me is not over i guess since i'm here blogging abt it.. i'm going though a very bad spell of depression... i'm doing things that i myself deem crazy and yet noone noes abt it.. i can't really say so as to not worry my "friends " out there.. well guys i'm ok so yeah and i'm definately not looking my best rite now either... Dunno whether to blame it on the festive period, my depression, lack of exercise, lack of proper sleep the constant headaches i've been getting haha maybe everythin... or yeah and not to forget the runny nose i've been having plus the recent spade of diarrhoea... And to top it all off my skins having volcanic eruptions, i'm breaking out quite badly... Gotta snap out of it la... With the new year and everythin i promise myself not to get upset over her anymore, but i was at it again today.. sigh... :[

Haven been studyin over the past few days but hope to kickstart it morrow... but i dun feel too good shld i skip school?

No comments: