Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What's the point of being socially ettiquete?

Hmmm a friend of mine got me wondering... Well actually not a friend more like an acquintance, a pretty one... hehe Just for the record this is probably the longest i have ever gone unshaven, like 2 wks or so and everyones gng arnd calling me stuff like Whats up Robinson Crusue or Castaway the movie starring Tom Hanks... When i finally decided to shave today, even my shaver was crying out for me to stop, for it was really hard to shave...!

This friend of mine told me that i have to shave because its part of being socially ettiquette or she actually said it more like social " ettiqueccy " don;t know if there is even such a word! But its like i have been so down that i don't really give a f*** of what society thinks of me, but i'm feeling much better now.. is it the drugs? Or is it just me?

The way i see it is that when someone wants to look nice its just that he cares what other people think about him, i'm one such person and i think most people are... Everythings just a big facade,
people wanna fit in and stuff... I guess its the way the world works...


Anyway the beard is off and i'm thinking who's this good looking guy in the mirror? Haha or so i think... I'm wondering why am i listening to this girl ?

Is is because shes just another pretty face? I have caught myself looking at her so very often in classes, that is whenever she sits within my viewing capacity, i hope she doesn't notice me looking at her... :]

And just to make it clear.. i'm most definately not the only guy that looks at her.. the 4 musketeers called her "eye candy" b4 we knew her name.. and i've seen other guys checkin her out as well.. haha

Shes attached by the way, not that i'm interested or have a chance but i don't wanna be thinking of love again, i just can't, not anytime soon... I'll just stick to having good friends for now... :]

So enough of the anemic looking me, i'm now clean shaven and i'm gonna get my hair done, as in i'm gonna get a cut and probably get it highlighted.. always wanted to do it so here i go... But still wondering whether to keep it long or short... Hmmm




i'm still thinking abt you everynight b4 i go to bed... I hope you are safe & well and that you are happy and i hope that whoever you may be with, that he loves you unconditionally....

Your wordsmith signing off...


No comments: