Friday, April 07, 2006

Dead man walking!


Well the chronicles of the lab rat continues this week as i'm in here again, the medical research thingy that i got myself into... It got me wondering if i should be risking my life for such a small sum of money, is my life that cheap? Probably not as i would see my self worth more... Well than you could ask what got me pondering on this now after i'd signed along the dotted line long ago. Well at approximately 10.53am the guy that i got to tag along with me passed away... Thats right he actually died!! But fortunately for me and most definately for him his heart stopped for like 6secs... WtF????!! Man was i relieved to hear that he decided to rejoin us in this parallel universe! I mean what would i do, i would feel uber guilty and upset on asking to tag along with me on this research if he had passed. Well i hope this experience of his is something that i would not have to go through... Dying is not on my agenda right now i still have too many things to do, even if it is for a few secs. Anyway the guy that "died" got kicked out of the test, well not exactly kicked out but was told that it would be better if he pulled out from the test, anyway he would probably be reimbursed with a few hundred... A few hundred in my opinion is not enough for that kind of experience. I think its better anyway dude, its for your own safety. I mean we've probably risked our lives in ways greater compared to this in army itself, like jumping of planes and stuff but to die like that is definately not what a person would one.

Anyway you don't look too good better go back home and rest!







Are you sure you're feeling fine dude?? You look sick....

Well got a headache now actually but decided not to inform the staff here, probably just a normal headache. Going to play for cheng's team morrow, gonna test out my leg finally..! Hmmm hopefully can get a few goals!

Anyway Ms C missing you mucho mucho!!! Don't study too hard dearie since your head hurts. See ya soon....




No comments: